Search form

Fisher Graduate Business Admissions Blog

Congratulations to the first O-H-I-O photo contest winners!

Posted by Rob C and Alison M on Oct 5, 2010 12:57:26 PM

Congratulations to Fumin Y. and Emily B., the first winners of the Fisher O-H-I-O photo contest. We have included their creative submissions here for your enjoyment. Remember, the next submission deadline is Friday, October 29 at 12pm ET. Information about the photo contest can be found on the tab at the top of the page (and here).

Read More

Topics: "O-H-I-O", MHRM

Posted by Rob C and Alison M on Oct 5, 2010 12:56:12 PM

Congratulations to Fumin Y. and Emily B., the first winners of the Fisher O-H-I-O photo contest. We have included their creative submissions here for your enjoyment. Remember, the next submission deadline is Friday, October 29 at 12pm ET. Information about the photo contest can be found on the tab at the top of this page (and here).

Read More

Topics: "O-H-I-O", MAcc

2010 Fisher O-H-I-O Photo Contest: Be the "I" in O-H-I-O!

Posted by Rob C and Alison M on Sep 14, 2010 4:20:46 PM

One of the great things about the Fisher College of Business is being part one of the world's premiere universities - The Ohio State University. If you have ever been to a football game and/or know an Ohio State alumnus, you know that one of the most popular cheers is "O" - "H" - "I" - "O."

Read More

Topics: "O-H-I-O", MHRM

Posted by Rob C and Alison M on Sep 14, 2010 4:17:49 PM

Read More

Topics: "O-H-I-O", MAcc

Fisher Photo Contest: Be the "I" in O-H-I-O!

Posted by Alison M. on Sep 14, 2010 4:07:50 PM

Read More

Topics: "O-H-I-O", WPMBA

Posted by Alison M. on Sep 14, 2010 4:07:15 PM

Read More

Topics: "O-H-I-O", FTMBA, Photo contest

Subscribe to Email Updates

Posts by Topic

see all