Search form

Fisher Graduate Business Admissions Blog

"But for Ohio State"

Posted by Rob C and Alison M on Feb 28, 2011 3:57:09 PM

But for Ohio State, I would have never been able to go to college. I love Ohio State, and all the good it does. I hope this gift stimulates those who have received an education here, or been touched by this remarkable institution, to think about how they, too, can give back. ~Les Wexner, OSU and Fisher Class of '59

As you may have heard, Les Wexner, Chairman and CEO of the Limited Brands, just announced a donation of $100 million to The Ohio State University, the largest gift given in Ohio State's history. Hear what President E. Gordon Gee and Les Wexner have to say about this "transformational moment."

[youtube HYhIhttrPd0]

For more information on this historic contribution, click here.

Read More

Topics: paying forward, MHRM News, MHRM, alumni

"But for Ohio State"

Posted by Rob C and Alison M on Feb 22, 2011 12:46:01 PM

[youtube HYhIhttrPd0]

Read More

Topics: paying forward, SMF, SMF News, alumni

"But for Ohio State"

Posted by Rob C and Alison M on Feb 22, 2011 12:41:49 PM

But for Ohio State, I would have never been able to go to college. I love Ohio State, and all the good it does. I hope this gift stimulates those who have received an education here, or been touched by this remarkable institution, to think about how they, too, can give back. ~Les Wexner, OSU Class of '59

[youtube HYhIhttrPd0]

Read More

Topics: paying forward, MAcc News, MAcc, alumni

Subscribe to Email Updates

Posts by Topic

see all