Each fall, we invite a select number of prospective candidates to visit the Ohio State/Fisher campus for our Fisher Season Premiere event. Fisher Season Premiere is designed to give you a thorough overview of the MBA program, while exposing you to the faculty, staff, students, and alumni that comprise our community. This year's Season Premiere event will be held on Saturday, October 22. Here is what you need to know:
- Attendance is by invitation only, because Fisher offers up to $250 in travel expenses and pays fortwo nights of hotel accommodations
- Every Fisher Season Premiere attendee is automatically guaranteed an evaluative admissions interview, which can be scheduled on Friday, October 21
- Topics covered include curriculum, student life, career management, admissions, financial aid, and anything else you might want to know
- Programming includes presentations, team building activities, campus tour, case study simulation, networking and a social event
- You are only committed to a Saturday event so you can fly in Friday night and avoid missing a full day of work
If you are researching Fisher's program and would like to get a better feeling for what we have to offer, request an invitation to Fisher Season Premiere now!