Those of you that got the chance to participate in our Fisher Season Premiere event this past weekend certainly got to see us at our finest. We welcomed an outstanding group of prospective Fisher MBA candidates on campus for a jam-packed day of learning, team-building, networking, socializing and, of course, eating!
Highlights from the day included:
- MBA program overview by Executive Director of Graduate Programs, Nancy Lahmers, J.D.
- Lunch at the Faculty Club with members of the faculty and staff
- Career Management presentation by Executive Director, Jeff Rice
- Case study simulation with Professor Jay Dial
- Dinner with alumni and students at the Ohio Union
In case you missed it, we were live tweeting from the event at #FisherSeasonPremiere, so you can look us up on Twitter.
Here are a few photos that captured the weekend's activities: